Whew, its already Wednesday.
Unfortunately we’re going to have to postpone our weekly coloring date until next week. I’ve been fighting off one of those 72 hour type bugs since Monday afternoon and its keeping me on the couch. As long as the kids don’t get it next, I’m going to call it a win.
So while Im here on the couch, give me your requests for the rest of March and April.