If you stopped by yesterday you know that its sneaks week for Some Odd Girl’s FIRST EVER Paper Release on our blog. I’m pretty excited, proud, and completely nervous to drop this new product on you guys next week. Doing more than stamps has been a long term goal of mine since Some Odd Girl began and its been a long road to get here.
Its actually kind of funny, designing paper and patterns has been such a long term goal of mine that even though I know, for me, its an evolving skill and process I didn’t think about what the next “big goal” would be when it finally happened. It still remains to be seen if the foray into more products is the right step for Some Odd Girl, it’ll be a couple months at least before I’ll have a good indication how well our first release has been received.
So I thought I’d map out some goals for the next few months and see what new “big goals” I can work towards:
- Successfully survive CHA 2015
- Get ahead with Digi Releases
- Design and product Spring paper release
- Up my blog game. More of my work and more personal content.
- Source a larger variety of products that fit Some Odd Girl (preferably US produced)
- Travel! Teach classes and do in person events (Some Odd WORLD 2015!)
- Build the next step for Some Odd Girl and bring on day to day help
- Keep learning in both business and design.
- Be more comfortable in my own skin and accept things as they are while working on changing them to how I want them to be.
- Grow more bold and confident. Go after promotional opportunities, put the hand out to “names” I’ve been to eeeeep to approach (I don’t have a better word than eeeeep lol), and become more apart of the crafting community.
- Stand up for what I need to get done and see it thru
Well the last bit was more personal but still. If you never had that real talk with yourself then you know all about what I mean.
Do you have any goals for yourself? Any ideas on where I should Travel in 2015? Let me hear it!