Yup, you know me, I’m a touch behind HA! I have to be better at least that’s what I keep tellin myself. Ya see its not that I’m not DOING anything its that I want to do SO MANY things that I get behind on the more important bit, time management and I don’t see eye to eye we’ll say. SO, a week of Thankful-ness in November…
16- I am Thankful for my lovie Leah. If I’ve already listed her well PFFFFFT I am thankful for her all over again!
17- I am Thankful for my across the ocean Oddie Kimmy! She is just too fun and I am so happy she’s behind me!
18- I am Thankful for a certain understanding peep I emailed with today a touch… you know who you are! lol
19- I am Thankful for the fact that the old toaster DIED and I got to smash its bagel burning face in with a good ol louiseville slugger! No joke! Piece of ess is now PieceS of ess! It was so cathartic!
20- I am Thankful for Thrift Stores! Especially thrift stores that are run by the humane society so there’s cute kittys to pet while I shop 🙂
21- I am Thankful for the word Awesome. Seriously, half my conversations would be utterly useless without the word Awesome. Isn’t it AWESOME???
22- Today especially I am Thankful for great Teachers. We had conferences tonight and Esme has come a loooooooong way and I know its all due to Miss N her fabby first year teacher. 🙂 My daughter has not randomly punched a child in the eye since like September and its all thanks to Miss N! Hey! That only happened once just so ya know LOL! Besides that my kindergartener can count to 100, knows all her letters, shapes, colors and write and sound the entire alphabet and is on the cusp of reading on her own. Thank you Miss N!
There was a whole lot of wisdom in there SOMEWHERE. You tell me where lol.
I also got a comment today on my earlier post today by the talented Marlene F. I actually think I blushed a bit… hope no one saw that lol. Anyways (DON”T STARE AT MY SHAME j/k) she was super sweet and game me a bloggy award. This one is special bc you nominate blogs you’ve newly discovered and dig.
By accepting this award I must complete the following tasks:
1) Thank and link back to the person who awarded me. done!
2) Share 8 things about myself.
- I squeel everytime I see an cute animal while driving. Living out in the boonies I see more and all conversation ceases while I clap like a small child. Esp deer!!!
- Rainbows are like my number one happiness! While I won’t make a youtube vid about my “double complete rainbow” I will take numerous pics while staring into the sun trying to get a great shot.
- I have an obsession with the Freebeer and Hotwings morning show. Maybe obsession isn’t the right word but I download the podcast of their entire 5 hour show so I can listen to it ALL.
- I heart my Zune! (it has my podcast duh!)
- I am more nervie around people I know than those I don’t… go figure.
- I think Goatees are sexy! DH has one only bc I asked 🙂
- I am trying to get over a phobia of wearing patterned clothes. I used to wear only solids and mostly black shirts. Today’s ensemble is quite the opposite HA!
- I love Cholula Hot Sauce, I put that ess on everything!!! I need to buy the $13 giganto pump bottle bc I seriously break the bank on these tiny $2 each bottles.
3) Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered.
4) Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.
There ya have it! Make sure you hop over to those blogs… you don’t want to miss all the eye candy! Alot of the girls are from Paper Issues. I’m still hopping to them all but these are some I’ve hit so far :) ok, longest post ever LOL! Now to get on top of my Tuesday To Do HA!