Really? April 9th??? *gwah* Instead of blogging I’ve been an emailing networking fiend! Crazy! I’ve got a couple things for you all and an award from my crafty-BF Metal 🙂
First from Some Odd Girl today… Leah screwed me with the no patterned paper challenge so I pouted and went all white. Then that backfired on me with sheer tediousness. You’ll see what I mean…
Last but definitely not least My Doll Metal gave me this award!
Awards mostly comes with tags, so I’m supposed to list 10 things that make me happy, then 5 pieces of trivia about me before I tag 5 bloggers. Here goes!
- Houndstooth. No idea why, I’m just in love with the pattern
- Friends!!! Leah, Adina SMOOCHES
- Fam. You HAVE to say those!
- A pad of strathamore windpower vellum bristol and a 9mm click pencil. That was specific. LOL
- Slurpees from 7-11
- Real Sangria. I’m a lil lush LOL
- My Canon Powershot SX20-IS. That camera is the mac daddy!
- the Momiji Doll my lovie Leah got me for my BDay.
- Snuggles with my kids and hubby
- the sound of my Son’s tiny voice. It always makes me smile.
- I am very good at pretending to be a loud mouth but am by and large a shy girl
- My mouth gets me into trouble
- I am not very good at taking a compliment. I feel like a tool and all awkward when I try to respond.
- I am very good at remembering jingles.
- I would love to live my life as an artist. Just draw my day away. Be free.