I’m finally back to pay attention to my blog and I found this wonderful award left for me by the amazing Siri! She is such a sweet and amazingly talented lady! I’m sooo honored to receive it based on my work alone 🙂 I’m all giddy. So here we go….
To accept the award I have to do a few things:
1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award. Done!
2. Copy the logo and place it on my blog. Check!
3. Link the person who nominated me for this award. Done!
4. Name seven things about me that people might find interesting. (this will be tough…)
- I love Alphonse Mucha!!! He’s totally just my fav artist of all time!!!
- Love singing Karaoke with DH LOL
- I LOVE history! I could watch the history channel almost all day. Especially if I has to do with Rome/Greeks or Egypt!
- I married the first man I ever really dated. LOL
- I can hold a grudge like no one else! Don’t mess with me LOL. But it takes a million years it seems to get me truely angry
- I’m very sarcastic and sometimes people miss my humor.
- I am pretty talented artist. Mostly in pencil, love drawing people. Though just saying “talented” makes me uncomfortable.
5. Nominate seven Kreativ Bloggers.
- Karmyn, my pal Trixie, over at Leah the Orange. I just *heart* her! She’s my missing half (or third LOL). She’s also got some blog candy goin right now.
- Adina, my mistress (LOL), at According to Jane Austin . She’s uber talented and such an awesome friend! <3
- Tracey at Scrappin’ Trackside. Her LO’s are always inspiring!
- Rachel at I Love My Three Sons. Her stuff is always so FUN!!! Not to mention just a super nice person!
- Lizzie at Lizzie’s Blog. She such an upbeat and fun crafty go to girl!
- Adrienne at Scrappin with Adirenne. Always a ton of inspiration and she’s always sharing, commenting and just being awesome!
- Rachel at Memories of Mine to Thine. She is just awesome, talented and genuine. Who could ask for more?
6. Post links to the seven blogs that I nominate. Check!
7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know I nominated them. Check!